Last night I had one of the most random dreams I can remember. It began with me and my mom shopping at Safeway and for some reason there was a Chinese barbecue area. My mom lined up to buy a roast duck and I looked behind the counter and saw a guy passed out with a zip loc bag of mushrooms in front of him. When I turned to look at the food, my mom had already started walking away. I followed her and within a few feet of walking she started to spasm uncontrollably and started flailing her limbs in every direction. When I asked her what the hell was wrong with her she said she stole the guy's mushrooms and ate it. She was having a majorly bad trip. Then Gary came out of no where and I forgot why but we started arguing. It escalated and we started swinging. I remember getting a few good licks in but I was completely overwhelmed and dominated by his strength (which is how I'd imagine a real fight with Gary would be). Then, as the fight ended, I started to walk away but Gary came up behind me and hugged me from behind and said "Gary Wu laab you..." It was weird. Next thing I know I'm trying to stop an altercation between two of my friends, both named Frances. Some other weird stuff happened and I went to meet up Andy. We walked around the streets and he asked if I wanted to go watch him in an eating competition. It was a competition at Subway where the eaters must eat a one foot open face sandwich (I have no idea why) as fast as possible. I told him I couldn't go since I had to prepare for the GRE exam (which is really true). Then I woke up.
Sharks win. Boring game. Clowe fought some jackass near the end of third which was pretty good. Vesce had his first NHL goal. Overall sloppy play though. Congratulations San Jose but your next matchup will probably be your most difficult of the season thus far.
-Alex Thunderlips
2 comments:
Mmm open faced sandwichesss! More good stuff and less bread! The Gary scene doesn't seem too far-fetched, if you two were really drunk I could totally see that happening LOL.
LOL at gary laab you haha
Post a Comment