March 30, 2010

Time to kill



Been listening to Cheryl Cole a lot lately.

Just a quick blurb while I wait for my Ipod to charge.

Something made me think about being in a coma today.  I don't remember what it is, but I thought it would be a good idea to make some requests in case I die or become a vegetable.  That being said, I thought it would be easiest to make a video will.  But I don't have a webcam.  When I get a new laptop (with webcam), that will be my first project.  To be updated yearly.

I'm going to start off with a general video with my typical requests and progress to individual videos targeted toward the important people in my life.  A final farewell.  I thought about zipping all the videos into one file and uploading it to a private account and give access to three or four people.  Those people would probably be my mom, Andy, Jennifer, and maybe someone else.  I figure if anything were to happen to me, hopefully at least two of these people will be able to access my will.  Of course access would be prohibited until I actually pass.  Haven't worked out all the details.  Just a thought. 

Hope I don't die.  If I do, I leave everything in my name to my mom.  If I become a vegetable, pull the cord after a year if I haven't made progress.  You have my permission.

Until next time,

Look both ways before crossing the street!

-Alex Thunderlips

2 comments:

Chun Lick said...

I was skeptical of the song at first, but now I like it.

That would be pretty interesting if you kept that project up for the rest of your life. I like the idea. Cus sometimes you don't get a chance to say goodbye.

Cora L. said...

Um, I hope I die before you do.

But in case I don't - can I be the last person? With access to your video will? Please?