July 2, 2010

World of Color

For the first time since I can remember, I want to go back to Disneyland.  Why?  Because of this (spoiler alert): 



I only watched the first three minutes but it looks amazing.  I don't want to spoil it for myself.  Bellagio should be embarrassed.  Sure puts things in perspective. Anyone interested in going?  One day of course.  I don't know what else I would do at Disneyland for more than a day.

Tomorrow will be a big day.  Car shopping, haircut, and helmet shopping.  Hopefully, I can at least cross off two of those.  Good luck to me!

Until next time,

If a statue of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle.  If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds in battle.  If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.  If the horse has no legs on the ground, then the horse is magic.  (The last sentence is made up)

-Thunderlips

3 comments:

Cora L. said...

OMg.

I watched the first minute and I stopped. I'm SOLD!!! When are we going? I'll be in LA 9/11-9/13 if you want to go then!

PS - so if the horse statue has no legs on the ground, it's a unicorn?

;]

Tiana said...

my friends from home all have season passes and they said to go early to get the fastpass for seating (or I guess standing reservations?) since it's just a leveled standing area to watch it. looks really cool, but couldn't they have spent more time on the music?

the wonderful world of coloooooooor...

Chun Lick said...

wow, thats awesome. seeing fireworks this past weekend just reminded me of how much better Disney shows are than anything else. I'm interested in going!