September 12, 2010

Free porn!



Definitely my favorite song right now.  I wake up every weekday hoping to see this video while I get ready for work.  Just absolutely delightful. 

I watched the VMAs today.  After the show, I had no idea what was on so I changed the channel to the TV guide channel.  Usually if it's not already scrolling through my favorite channels, I just check the website.  They were already in the 100+ channels which I don't have so I moved on to check the website.  National Treasure was on USA!  Without looking I picked up the remote and hit channel down.  I had completely forgotten that I was on the TV guide channel and when I looked up hoping to see Nicolas Cage, I saw two blondes completely naked touching each other in a bubble bath.  Free softcore porn!  I felt like Joey and Chandler in Friends.  It wasn't like regular TV.  This was porn porn.  I had no idea what was going on and I changed the channel to double check.  That's when I realized when I was watching the public access channel.  There's no regulations!

If you read the title hoping to see free porn, sorry to disappoint.

So if you don't already know, my graduate studies have begun.  Three weeks have passed and I have no idea what I'm doing.  The class is moving so fast and I can't seem to keep up with the workload.  The lectures and book are very straightforward and easy to understand, but when it comes to doing assignments, I just can't seem to connect the dots.  I feel totally lost and my first assignment, a group project, is not going well at all.  My team doesn't trust me and gives me little responsibilities.  My ideas and suggestions didn't seem welcome or seriously acknowledged.  Whatever.  Part of being a good manager is putting up with people's shit.  I need to learn to adapt. 

Been hatching a lot of schemes lately as well.  I have some great ideas to change my life forever.  I'd like to share them, but I will just let you know as they come.  No need to excite you prematurely.

Until next time,

About half of Americans live within 50 miles of their birthplace. C'mon people!  It's time to explore the world!

-Alex Thunderlips

P.S.  Sharks pre-season starts in less than two weeks.  Finally...

2 comments:

Cora L. said...

So ready for the first game!!!! :) :) ITS JERSEYYY TIIIIIIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

And dude, I can't believe they broadcast porn on the public access channel. Well, I guess no one watched it anyways LOL.

Hang in there with the studies, what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. And well, I hope you're not dying..

I love this song too, it's so witty and PURE sounding ~

Chun Lick said...

Porno King