March 17, 2011

My mother

I was talking to my mother about earthquakes and disaster preparedness.  She said she wanted a flashlight for emergencies and I said that was not enough.  I went through the list of supplies the N.E.R.T. student manual suggested and then told her Anjuli was actually making a kit.  She asked me what was in it and I did not know at the time since she was still blogging it.  I told her I would let her know when Anjuli was done blogging about it. 

After my mom got out of the shower I called her to my room to tell her the list and the conversation went something like this:

Me: Hey Ma, you wanted to know what was in Anjuli's kit right?  She posted it.

Ma:  I already know what's in it.  Alcohol and condoms.

Me: /Laugh

Ma: What?  The necessities! 

I laughed so hard.  My mom says the craziest shit. 

Until next time,

-Thundalips

1 comment:

Cora L. said...

Oh, your crazy ass mom. I'm totally going to your family's meeting spot BTW LOL. I hope we get spare ribs and mustard greens!! !<3333