June 21, 2011

Fat girls be on my whip



Nicki Minaj is the ish.

I was driving in a parking lot with my coworker and we just found a parking spot.  I pull in and we look at our watches and notice we are way too early for work.  We decide to just relax in the car for a bit.  Then this girl walked by.  She was about a deuce and a half with all kinds of spare tires.  She looked towards our direction and saw us in the car but decided to have a seat on the hood anyways.  She sat on the passenger side corner of the hood and her weight caused the back tires to lift off the ground.  My coworker leans out the window and says a few unkind words to her and she turns around and looks at him and walks away. 

We get out of the car and there's a huge dent in my hood where she sat.  I turn around to find her and she is just entering a vehicle across the lot.  I grab my tire iron from my car and chase after their car.  I step in front of it and start whaling away at the windshield and windows to no avail.  Was kind of like this:



It was sad...  But kind of funny.  Like this:



-Thundalips

No comments: