February 10, 2010

"She was da bomb?"



Yesterday I accomplished something I thought was near impossible.  I was able to run all the way to 47th avenue and back.  A total of 50 blocks or 3.5 miles.  It was amazing because I've been running the same route and I never made it past 41st avenue (on the way back).  The amazing thing was that I wasn't as fatigued as I thought.  I probably could have ran a little further but I was already home.  Even more surprisingly, I am not sore.  My self esteem is at an all time high and I have started working out again.  But enough about that.

Two days ago I posted about something at work that was absolutely hilarious.  And I'm about to show you.  To give you a refresher on the background of these photos, building security provided a binder of emergency procedures and such.  Inside, I found this.


Take a closer look. 


What the eff?!  "Did you place the bomb?"  I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this page.  My coworkers had no idea why I was laughing.  This form was so strange I had to take a picture to capture the memories.

Yesterday I was talking to my mom and she said something that I knew was a lie.  I called her out on it and said she was a big fat liar.  She looked at me and said, "DO YOU SEE MY PANTS ON FIRE?!"  If there was a show called "Moms Say the Darndest Things", she would totally be on it. 

Until next time,

EXPLOSION!

-Alex Thunderlips

2 comments:

Cora L. said...

Your mom is so cool!!!

And that video, made absolutely no sense to me..

Chun Lick said...

Yes. I set us up the bomb.