December 28, 2010

Lucid dream



Andy.  Listen to that.  I think you will like it.

Last night I think I may have had my first lucid dream.  It began with Gary, Andy, and me in my car.  We were driving around my block looking for parking and as I pulled into a spot, I see a car coming at me from the other side of the road.  It was almost as if he were trying to pull into the same space but facing the wrong way.  As he got closer, I got nervous and put the car in reverse to try to minimize impact of the head-on collision.  When he got close, I could see that the driver is actually Lil Wayne.  He got to a point where he was inches from hitting my car and I stuck my leg out under my car, past my gas pedals, and kick his front bumper.  I am not sure how that would be physically possible unless there was no front ends to either of our cars but it was a dream, not reality.  Anyhow, I kicked his car but he still hit my car anyways and the force drove my car up the curb and into a car behind me.  My car had been damaged in the front and back while his car was in slightly better shape since only his front end was damaged.  We got out of our cars and somehow instead of Lil Wayne, it was Julian.  He approached me and asked if I was ok.  Everyone was fine and we started talking about what we would do in terms of insurance and damages.  Julian refused to go through insurance and offered to pay me cash for the damages but would only cover the front end damage.  He was saying he only hit the front of my car and the back was my fault for not stopping in time.  It was pretty ridiculous and we argued until he got mad enough to walk away.  He went into the home we were standing in front of and a few seconds later, Josh Tran comes out.  He starts jabbering about how it was my fault to begin with and Julian was not going to pay for the damages.  At this point I am just flabbergasted.  I think to myself, "I wish Anjuli was here to deal with this ass hole."   Then out of no where Anjuli comes up from behind me and punches Josh in the face and he falls to the floor. 

That was all I could remember but towards the end I felt like I was actually aware that it was a dream and willed Anjuli into it.  It was kind of cool.  Hopefully I can control more of my dreams soon.  That would be most excellent. 

I changed my mind about scarification.  It looks way too hardcore for me.  Infection city. 

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING VIDEO IS NOT FOR THOSE WITH WEAK STOMACHS!



Until next time,

Scarification is more pronounced when kept open for a longer period of time.  Toothpaste and citrus juice is often used to produce more defined scars.  PASS!

-Alex Thunderlips

2 comments:

Cora L. said...

Thank you for the video warning, I will not watch.


OOOOOOOH CAN I BE THE ENFORCER IN *AALLLLL* OF YOUR DREAMS???

Chun Lick said...

Thank you for the video warning, I will watch!

can you will me in your next dream? let's fight to the death and see what happens