March 9, 2010

Home-body

I really should be finishing up my personal statements but seeing as I haven't updated in a while, I'll just leave a quick blurb.

I've been working the last couple of Sundays which has completely changed my weekend outings.  This past weekend specifically, was immensely uneventful.  Other than the Sharks game, I did absolutely nothing.  I can't remember the last time I didn't go out for at least one day out of the weekend.  And by out, I mean out drinking.

Looking back at it, it's surprisingly refreshing to have some of that pressure gone.  Every weekend I have high hopes of something fun happening and I'm rarely disappointed.  But now that I've had time to digest the nothingness that was the weekend, I realized how much calmer my life had been.  I'm not sure if that makes sense, but I think I may begin looking for more non-nightlife things to do around The City.  I'm not exactly sure what else there is to do since I hate a lot of things like watching movies in theaters.  If anyone knows of any social gatherings that frequently occur please let me know.  If I had my scooter, I could attend local scoot-abouts.  I'm not sure that's what they're called but that's definitely a cool name for it. 

I'd really like to meet more people...and actually possibly remember them.  Alcohol is deteriorating my mind.  I feel like I'm getting stupider with every drink.  Will I(t) ever stop?  I don't know.  Turn off the lights and I'll glow.  To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal.  Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.  Dance.  Hellz yeah, bitch.  See what I mean?  I'm also finding more money in my pockets.  I didn't even need to go to the ATM for the past two weeks.

To all you fellow bloggers, your comments for your posts will be arriving shortly.  I'll get to it :]

Until next time,

Cheers.

-Alex Thunderlips

1 comment:

Cora L. said...

It was really nice to watch the Sharks game with you =) Sorry I got you the fancy smancy pork by accident LOLS!!!!

Good luck with those personal statements there, cowboy!